Producer - Social & Video
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200252398
AppleCare Digital is seeking a Producer to manage content creative, production and post-production pipelines for the social and video team. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking problem solver, detail oriented, self-starter, and excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills and able to operate with transparency.
- 5+ years of experience in a brand or mixed-media/social production environment.
- Keen expertise in creating workflows, maintaining production schedules and keeping projects on track.
- Experience tracking complex deliverables within a production cycle.
- Working knowledge of video & still production, motion graphics and design preferred.
- Strong background in social media platforms.
- Must be comfortable creating and managing video and photoshoot budgets.
- Keep up to date on the latest Apple products, solutions, and related technologies.
Lead a multi-disciplinary team of designers, writers and creatives in creating high-volume social media content. Collaborate with our team on the creative ideation of instructional content that engages the community. Help guide the creative team to come up with realistic and innovative solutions to challenges. Partner cross-functionally with business partners, internal and external, and clearly communicate production challenges and opportunities to collaboratively deliver on creative vision. Develop and maintain documentation, templates or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Production team. Upload assets to content management tools for approvals and coordinate approval feedback from various business partners. Organize and maintain digital and physical production files, including releases, voice over scripts, production documents, and final production reports as needed. Support in delivering packaged files to localization teams, including assessing source files, tracking delivery timelines, and fielding localization team queries. Help build, onboard and maintain diverse network of agencies, suppliers, partners, and freelancers.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent