Supply Demand Execution Planner
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200252181
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what's considered feasible? People here at Apple don't just create products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do! Flawless operational excellence is a cornerstone of our ability to consistently surprise and delight our customers. An opportunity exists for an ambitious, highly motivated professional to join AppleCare Material team as SDE (Supply Demand Execution) Planner. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals who will be tasked with leading the end-to-end execution process to meet the demand of our customers. This is a critical role that provides execution leadership on a cross functional basis across the wider operations organization. Do you think strategically & anticipate change in direction? Are you persistent with your attention to detail, enjoy solving problems and have a passion for continuous process improvement?
- Meticulous attention to detail & ability to achieve precise system execution of supply chain strategies.
- Strong data analysis and numeric skills with innovative approach to reporting and data presentation.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem-solving skills in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal - ability to present complex system execution plans to executive teams.
- Ability to interact proficiently with a wide range of business and technical teams with the ability to adjust communications and messaging for the intended audience.
- Strong work ethic, perseverance, flexibility and ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to cultivate relationships & lead within teams through heightened business insight and consumer focus.
Lead the execution activities, ensuring a seamless exceptions-based process. Identify, communicate and resolve any issues impacting the plan with the critical focus being on the customer. The scope of the execution activities will be managing across Apple Retail, Service Providers and End Users Evaluate risks to the execution plan and proactively work with internal to implement contingencies & mitigate risk to achieving execution goal. Manage New Product Introduction (NPI), Quarter End and other Project Launch execution plans with a keen eye on simplification while at the same time balancing customer requirements and operational efficiency. Play a key role in stitching cross-functionally across the operations organization for all key execution activities, particularly New Product Introductions (NPIs). Have the ability to scale from the detail to the higher more strategic perspective to ensure the best solutions are identified across all the partner teams. Influence and deliver process & system innovation as part of the SDE strategy for execution excellence, including the associated change management activities.
Education & Experience
Master's or bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Math or similar discipline. However, if you feel you have relevant experience, you are encouraged to apply