Program Manager: Digital Product Operations
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200253494
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. AppleCare Digital brings the highest standard of quality and innovation to Apple customers around the globe across a broad range of digital experiences. The organization is responsible for support and service experiences that span content, web assets, customer tools and apps, community forums, analytics, SEO, and social media. This person would join the Digital Product Ops team (in AppleCare Digital) which leads customer experience improvements for two of Apple's most impactful digital properties - the Apple Support App on iOS and the 'Get Support' web app, getsupport.apple.com, which impact millions of customers every day. The 4-person team identifies and transforms insights into meaningful improvements by updating product setups and configurations and partnering with product managers to support agile development cycles. We optimize our applications to help customers triage topics like forgotten passwords and battery performance so that we can recommend the best possible solutions across multiple Apple channels. We also empower customers to learn about and use services and features like Apple Music and Face ID. Our team helps customers learn and solve problems themselves with digital content and video; we also connect customers with assisted support channels like the Genius Bar and Call/Chat advisors. We live at the intersection of technology and the arts which means we create experiences that seamlessly help customers use and love their Apple products. This role can be onsite in Austin or Santa Clara Valley.
- Leadership: Demonstrated experience keeping teams inspired and focused on details that drive meaningful impact.
- Teamwork: Qualified candidates can establish strong working relationships with peers and partners to influence changes inside and outside of the team.
- Digital expertise: Deep understanding of customer expectations for digital experiences. Experience leveraging web and iOS app features to lead customers down the best possible customer journey.
- Customer focus: Experience communicating and building customer-centric experiences and asking questions to learn what's possible.
- Dedication to excellence: Proven experience driving efficiency while maintaining a high quality standard.
- Effective Communication: Communicates concisely and clearly in oral and written forms.
- Efficient task management: Experience breaking work down into steps, setting tangible goals and measuring performance against those goals.
- Problem solving skills: Proven experience using data and empirical information to make decisions and drive consensus in a timely manner.
We are looking for a curious and detail oriented program manager who loves diving into the details to make things better. Specifically, this program manager will manage the optimization of the Apple Support App and getsupport.apple.com (http://getsupport.apple.com/). In this context, optimization means collaborating with experts to create solutions so seamless the customer may not even know they ever had an issue to begin with. This highly visible leadership role will need to build strong relationships with stakeholders, product managers, designers, writers and software engineers. We will advocate for customers and brainstorm creative ways to better support them. We are often be the initial point of contact for the team and may be first to uncover new business needs, emerging issues, and unannounced products/services. This person will focus on details that matter but also zoom out to think strategically about how the team's work aligns with Apple's broader goals. We will manage stakeholder expectations, convey vision to the team, outline requirements and prioritize based on customer impact. We will identify and manage critical KPI's such as sessions, click through rates, resolution rates and customer satisfaction.
Education & Experience
5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 3+ years and a Master's degree
- Experience with web/app services, scalability and planning.
- Experience in a customer experience/support function