MicroCare, LLC is looking for a Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. MicroCare, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company specializing in cleaning coating and lubricating fluids used in the installation and manufacture of a broad range of products in the electronics, medical, fiber optic and metal fabricating industries. Since 1983 we have pioneered hundreds of environmentally progressive and sustainable products in response to emerging regulatory demands and our customers' evolving cleaning and coating needs.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other. We like to laugh; have fun and we make an important impact.
The Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing will work collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team in mapping the overall Company business development strategy and specifically in implementing the sales, marketing and business development plans that underpin the Company’s growth objectives. This role is responsible for managing all brands, distribution channels and deployment of sales resources globally. Specific responsibilities include business and market development, customer management, management of market research, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, sales growth, and customer satisfaction. This person is a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Provide leadership to sales and marketing teams while fostering a culture of high-performance, accountability, professional development, and ethical behavior, building motivated team that exceeds sales goals.
- Align sales with MicroCare’s objectives and business strategy by leading sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning and budgeting.
- Develop a comprehensive and aggressive sales plan by platform and Sales Manager.
- Partner with foreign Managing Directors to support and drive their regional sales growth.
- Responsible for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design and sales resource deployment.
- Ensure close alignment between customer needs and driving company priorities in partnership with Marketing and Lab/R&D to support bringing new products to market.
- Lead Marketing in the design of educational seminars, progressive print, online and tradeshow promotional materials for MicroCare’s portfolio of product lines.
- Be a brand champion leading Marketing to maximize brand awareness and lead generation possibilities.
- Contribute to the development and usage of corporate processes and infrastructure including CRM, ERP (Chempax) and other technical resources. Experience working with ERP and CRM systems.
- Construct training and development programs for team, assess the value of development investments to ensure high ROI.
- Integrate sales teams of acquired businesses.
- Ensure high level of communication internally regarding sales performance, profitability, marketplace dynamics impacting long term direction.
- Prepare quarterly reports for MicroCare’s BOD on status of business development pipeline and results to strategic plan.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.