- Technical secondary education or 5+ years equivalent experience required.
- Prior experience and understanding of machinery operation, PLC electronics, pneumatic tools, wiring and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Prior experience with welding
- Ability to exercise independent judgement by identifying complex problems and reviewing related information.
- Strong organization skills.
- Possess a valid CO driver's license in good standing. Having a CO Class B CDL is desired but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly, improvise and be creative.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Ability to lift 50lbs required
Frequently stands, walks, stoops, crouches, climbs, pushes and pulls.
Must wear company provided PPE at all times.
Comfortable and confident climbing ladders.
Work environment subject to seasonal temperature variation.