FHLBank Topeka’s products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Analyst
The individual in this position coordinates and leads various programs on behalf of the Human Resources and Inclusion department (HRI). Key areas of focus include but are not limited to: (1) Minority and Women Inclusion (MWI) compliance; (2) support in coordinating and submitting the MWI quarterly data and annual report filings; (3) support in designing and implementing a strong internal control structure for the Office of Inclusion; (4) business unit risk assessments and support of the Office of Inclusion’s entity-wide review of such assessments; and (5) Diversity & Inclusion examination support. To help support the overall HRI team, additional responsibilities include assistance in: (1) vendor management; (2) disaster recovery; (3) regulatory change management; (4) end user developed computing applications (EUAs); and (5) records management.
- Undergraduate degree is preferred, or extensive and demonstrated job experience required.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience
- Quality control or audit experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work with a variety of business partners to achieve corporate and department objectives.
- Must be able to work independently and operate all types of office equipment.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Access.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more. To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank’s website at http://www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.