OB/GYN Associates, P.C. is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Phlebotomist to work Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am -5:00 pm.
The responsibilities of this position include but not limited to:
- Performs phlebotomy draws
- Specimen collection and labeling
- Performs computer data entry and other clerical tasks as required
- Orders, receives and distributes supplies as needed
- Performs routine cleaning of phlebotomy and related equipment
- Responds to basic phlebotomy and lab inquires
Preferred Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Knowledge of care and use of laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge of principles of sanitation, health hazards, and the necessary precautionary measures.
- Knowledge of standard cleaning techniques and equipment and supplies required.
- Ability to collect patient data and maintain accurate records.
- LIS and EHR experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy skills required
- Phlebotomy certification
For additional information or to apply for the position, please forward a cover letter and resume to Nicole Jacques, MT (ASCP) via email.