Park City, Utah
TO ATHLETIC TRAINER - CERTIFIED / PHYSICIAN EXTENDER
The Orthopedic Partners is looking for a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) to join our team! The ATC will support one of our orthopedic knee surgeons in our fast paced, high volume clinic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and room patients, take patient history; document and share information with physician and/or PA.
- Discuss patient’s initial evaluation and plan of care with physician and/or PA
- Carry out prescribed treatments and recommendations by the physician and/or PA including dressing changes, suture removal and injection preparation.
- Liaison with surgery scheduler to ensure appropriate information is shared for accurate surgery set-up; assist in surgery scheduling as needed
- Responsible for brace and crutch fitting and education
- Triage and respond timely and appropriately to patient phone calls and paperwork, including but not limited to resolving issues within the scope of duties or utilizing physician and/or PA or other team members as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining clinic flow between different areas of the clinic; liaison between patient, surgeon and office team.
- Document all evaluations and treatments in EMR system in timely manner
- Must have strong decision-making skills and ability to work independently
- Other duties as assigned within scope.
Education, Experience & Certificates
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Athletic Training required
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) required
Looking for the right person to fill an excellent position.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to:
Cameron – Practice Administrator
Re: Athletic Trainer
Fax: (435) 655-2388
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off