The Child & Family Counseling Center seeks School-based Clinicians to work out of their Roslindale and Boston sites. Under the direction of the Program Director, the School-based Clinician will provide act as a liaison with collateral agencies and programs; establish and maintain relationship services that support children's and family's growth.
How You'll Be Making A Difference:
Act as an advocate for families, they will teach parents to advocate for themselves and their children. Help families develop the skills needed to navigate the social service system. Utilize treatment modalities that are consistent with program goals and that best fit with clients' age and treatment needs, including play/expressive therapy, group therapy and family therapy. Perform initial assessment and evaluation of new clients and families. Design treatment plans that address and specify outcomes.
- Master's degree in social work, mental health or related discipline required.
- Three or more years of clinical experience with children and families.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
What The Home Can Offer You
In addition to the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of the youth of Massachusetts, The Home for Little Wanderers offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Extensive training to new staff
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Long-term Disability and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Professional Development opportunities