About Troy Boiler Works
Troy Boiler Works, Inc. a family business with over 70 years of serving combustion maintenance, mechanical repair and fabrication needs of commercial and industrial customers throughout NY and the Northeast, is looking to immediately hire qualified, experienced metal fabricators.
About the Job:
We are looking to hire an experienced and responsible person to drive our work trucks ranging from pick up size to our 25,500 gvw non CDL truck. The truck driving position is not full time, but the position is. As a result, we are looking for an individual who is not opposed to also doing light clean up and painting.
About the Requirements/Skills/Responsibilities:
• The individual should have a license. A CDL is a not required, but would be considered a plus
• The individual must be able to pass a drug test/physical for a DOT endorsement
•The individual must know or be capable of learning to use a fork truck and overhead crane to enable him to load and unload cargo on trucks
- The individual must be able to effectively communicate with project managers and field personnel to coordinate pick up and drop offs at field sites.
- The individual should have the ability to work well with others on the shop floor, in the field and in management.
•The individual will maintain mileage logs where required and relay that information to the office when required
- The individual will be asked to help maintain and track vehicle inspection and registration expirations
- Travel is most typically within a 2 hour travel radius, but may occasionally be farther
- The individual should be fairly self-driven once given the tasks to be done not involving driving
Pay is negotiable based upon the experience and value you bring to the table. Benefits Package Options include:
•Medical •ADD Insurance
•Prescription drug coverage •Pension
Looking for individuals who enjoy what they do and can share and learn in a dynamic company.
Please provide a cover letter that explains why you should be considered a candidate for this position.
Contact Rich Okonski at firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions/resume.