Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
The Managed Services Senior Product Manager role is responsible for the global definition of support services enabling high availability of IT assets and applications on the plant floor. The product manager defines the "what" of the support offering and collaborates with the balance of the service organization to bring the offerings to market and to maintain them on an ongoing basis. The product manager will focus on developing and maintaining all aspects of offering deliverables to be competitive within the market space from an outcome and pricing perspective. This role also works with the commercial facing organizations to enable the sale force to articulate the managed support offering to customers and provide guidance on non-standard opportunities. The offering is expected to yield double digit growth in YoY revenue as well as be a significant contributor to Rockwell Automation's Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets.
- Responsible for the profitable revenue growth of the Infrastructure Managed Services product lines.
- Set the strategic vision and lead the execution of the portfolio's service offerings based on market data and feedback from customers, internal stakeholders, and sales.
- Identifies new and changing market conditions and leverages that knowledge into new offering launches and offering changes.
- Close collaboration with peer product managers to develop customer offerings that span across single portfolio components.
- Collaboration with services Project Management to execute on launch timelines and execute a disciplined product development process.
- On an ongoing basis, identify customer problems, collect customer requirements globally directly from customers and from various sources; market analytics (share and margin); competitive benchmarks to support offering creation or evolution.
- Development and communication of a simple, clear, and consistent product roadmap for the assigned portfolio.
- Adherence to planned costs and schedule for product releases.
- Collaborate with global sales and marketing to ensure consistent launch material, marketing and sales collateral, and messaging for the assigned portfolio.
- Collaborate with global regional leadership teams to drive global consistency and to understand local variances and delivery challenges.
- Commercial engagement, as necessary, to support strategic initiatives and opportunities and to supports sales enablement of selling resources as a subject matter expert.
- Engagement with other service functional groups to define processes necessary to enable the appropriate offering from opportunity to delivery (quote to cash, idea to offer, etc).
- Build and manage strong cross functional networks to engage key stakeholders - Legal, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and others as required.
- Utilizes strong communication skills and collaborates effectively with all stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Bachelor's Degree in / Business / Engineering / Marketing
8+ years' product management, solution delivery, engineering and/or marketing experience.
Ability to take on tasks and drive them to completion.
Strong time-management and multitasking skills
Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across many stakeholder functions.
Demonstrated ability to understand complex concepts and simplify messaging to broad stakeholder groups.
Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing capabilities,
Efficient in Microsoft Office products, and an ability to work with a geographically dispersed team to achieve position objectives.
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Previous experience with distribution driven market access models
Previous experience/familiarity with automation industry
Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines
Services industry specific knowledge including current feature/functionality and technology trends
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).