Before and Afterschool Teacher
Dramatic Education specializes in before and after-school care, enrichment classes, in-school drama programs, and teacher workshops in implementing Arts and Education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise children at all times maintaining a secure, safe environment for children
- Daily homework help with students in grades K-8
- Proficient in teaching an arts or technology/science class (drama, music, dance, gaming, engineering, art, film, etc.)
- Prepare and implement age appropriate activities for students in grades K-8
- Supervise and participate in outdoor activities with students in grades K-8
- Supervise and train assistants on policies, procedures, and regulations
- Implement lesson plans
- Complete necessary classroom reports.
- Attend staff meetings outside of work hours
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree or higher in education or related field preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized
- 1 year child care experience
- Classroom Management Skills
- Ability to work with children in grades K-8
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred or willingness to obtain
- Able to clear a level 2 background check
- Candidate must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- A genuine love of children a must
Monday - Friday:
Before-school hours: 7:00 am – 9:00 am - After-school hours: 2 pm – 6:00 pm
Flexible schedules for before before-school, after school or split shift