Location: 5025-Wichita Hauling
Inside Broker Rep/Sales Admin
Do you want to be an essential part of a GROWING company?
Waste Connections of Kansas has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative position at our site in Wichita, KS.
This sales role will be responsible for inside sales and perform administrative duties as it pertains to the sales department, ensure that all sales people have the support they need to succeed in their job, and meet with sales reps regularly to review and streamline processes.
The ideal candidate will be a people person, have great attention to detail, great communication skills, both verbal and written, experienced with customer relations and skilled with reporting.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment.
- Responsible for growing and retaining a book of business.
- Provide sales representative support.
- Arrange appointments with clients and sales team.
- Update all contact and contract information for clients.
- Do any necessary administrative work including data entry, filing reports, or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular service.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Answer phone calls from customers and assist with issues as they arise.
- Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same issues; reports the issues and concerns as necessary.
- Handle customer concerns and resolves the issue as necessary.
- Take sales information and puts it into an easily readable format.
- Enter leads and opportunities in CRM.
- 2+ years sales support or comparable experience preferred.
- 2+ years Data entry experience.
- Exemplary computer skills.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills.
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday, with a base hourly pay, and the possibility of commission.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)