The Territory Manager oversees Commercial and Industrial sales in the assigned territory. The manager is responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers, creating new opportunities and following up on leads for potential sales.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the products offered and to provide a high-level solution for potential users.
- Travel within the assigned sales territory to existing and new customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers by conducting daily calls and/or face-to-face meetings.
- Develop a strategy for growth in the Commercial and Industrial Markets in the Territory
- Participate in regular sales meetings, measuring activity metrics such as calls, quotes, etc.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all sales orders and customer accounts.
- Maintain all information and opportunities in SalesForce (CRM system).
- Manage all customer expectations, including but not limited to, warranty issues and payment terms.
- Assist Finance Department as requested to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proficient with computers, with an emphasis on Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and within a team
- Detail oriented.
- Must be articulate and maintain a professional company image at all times.
- A valid driver’s license and clean DMV record are required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred.
- Commercial and Industrial sales experience preferred.
For more information, stop in or call (518) 426-5002.