Mount Angel Towers
Mount Angel, Oregon
Full-time 2nd & 3rd Shift
Swing Shift: 2p.m. - 10p.m. Wed-Sun and Tues- Sat
Night Shift 10p.m. - 6a.m. Fri-Mon
Duties to include:
Adhere to and convey facility’s philosophy of maintaining elements of self-care and encouraging independence.
· Fill out incident reports for resident and/or personnel when an incident occurs on shift.
· Take and record vital signs as ordered by supervisor.
· Administer medication and treatments as assigned within the scope of practice.
· Maintain accurate, complete, and confidential medical and care records.
· Maintain organized and well stocked medication carts.
· Monitor self-medication program when ordered by physician or nurse.
· Maintain confidentiality of residents.
· Communicate accurately with doctors, families, residents, or other appropriate parties, concerning any/all residents’ needs.
· Frequently lift weights of less than or equal to 20 lbs., occasionally lift greater than or equal to 50 lbs.
· Has knowledge of infection control, i.e. adequate hand washing.
· Be a team player and conduct all other duties assigned by supervisor.