Hiring Immediately, Automotive Service Advisors. Great pay plan with bonus and benefits.
We are seeking Automotive Service Writers to add to our growing service department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. DMS experience with CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds a plus. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Employee Purchase programs
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.