The New York State Workers' Compensation Board is hiring to fill numerous positions including Medical Care Representatives and Senior Attorneys.
The New York State Workers' Compensation Board protects the rights of employees and employers by ensuring the proper delivery of benefits to those who are injured or ill, and by promoting compliance with the law.
We vigorously enforce the state workers compensation laws to protect injured workers and ensure fairness among New York State businesses.
Specific core services include:
- Conducting hearings to ensure injured workers are provided benefits they are entitled;
- Providing an appeals process to resolve disputes;
- Monitoring businesses to ensure they have acceptable coverage;
- Monitoring carrier and Third Party Administrator performance;
- Investigating complaints and medical provider issues;
- Establishing medical treatment guidelines in certain areas to support physicians and the medical community in their efforts to treat patients.
- Providing educational outreach to stakeholders on their responsibilities as well as to workers who may need assistance navigating the workers compensation system.
Connect with us at the Times Union Job Fair July 20-22 to learn more about these and other available positions.