Milan PDC Production Support: Warehouse Worker
John Deere is seeking qualified candidates for Production Support Warehouse Workers at the John Deere Parts Distribution Center in Milan, IL. We are looking for motivated candidates to be members of our high quality, fast-paced teams.
Material Handler & Warehouse Worker
- Includes picking and storing parts within the warehouse, as well as preparing parts for shipment.
- Starting pay rate is $19.14 - $19.715/hour
- Candidate must be willing to work a first, second, or third shift assignment.
- Benefits after probationary period.
- Overtime and Saturday opportunities
- Job Type: Full Time
The following qualifications are preferred but not required:
- Experience in warehouse or industrial setting
- Forklift experience
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma/GED
- A background check, drug screen and physical examination will be a part of the pre-employment process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.