Busy medical practice looking for a Medical Billing & Scheduling Person
Full-Time position M-F.
Will need to be able to assist with authorizations for procedures and assist with billing.
- Must have a medical background
- Self-motivated and be able to work well with others.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Have reliable transportation
- Experience with electronic medical records (Eclinical works a plus)
- Typing skills
- Ability to follow directions.
The staff at Spine & Neuro Pain Specialists is composed of highly trained and caring personnel from various medical backgrounds, including orthopedics, pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, medical billing, critical care, and physical therapy. Each member of our team was specifically chosen for his/her individual expertise and commitment to excellence. Together, the members of Spine & Neuro Pain Specialists have decades of experience. All of this expertise has been brought together in one practice to serve you. Our compassionate, friendly and empathetic staff works hard to help make your medical experience at Spine & Neuro Pain Specialists first rate. Patient satisfaction is our top priority.
Click to apply today!