Come join our team! Offering a $1,000 New Hire Bonus!
Loparex LLC is the worlds largest manufacturer of extrusion base and silicone coated release liners for the converting industry. We have manufacturing operations throughout the U.S., Europe, China, and India. The Iowa City facility has been in operation since 1970 and annually supplies three billion square feet of release liner worldwide. We are currently looking for high energy, safety focused and motivated individuals to join our Iowa City workforce as Production Associates.
These positions will be working on a 12 hour night shift from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
This position will entail a variety of duties, primarily assisting in the operation and maintenance of machines and equipment on our production floor.
- Candidates must also be able to use hand tools, have mechanical aptitude, strong interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, ability to read and write, follow verbal and written instructions, use basic math and take accurate measurements.
- Candidates must also have the ability to lift 50 pounds, stand, walk, bend and kneel for up to 12 hours.
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Employees will be required to wear personal protective equipment including safety glasses, ear plugs, gloves and steel toe shoes. All required PPE is provided by Loparex.
- A strong commitment to safety, customers, quality and productivity is essential.
- Compressed work schedule - alternates 3 days one week, and 4 days the next. Work 84 hours, get paid for 88 hours in a bi-weekly pay period.
- Pay starts at $16.70 per hour ($17/hr for night shift employees) with opportunities to advance at a quick pace
- Full benefit plan including health, dental, and vision which start on first day of employment
- Benefits also include; basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long term disability insurance a wellness program, 401K with 6% match and a retirement enhancement plan
- One week vacation after six months and two weeks vacation after one year
- Eleven paid holidays
- Uniform and safety shoe allowance
Candidates must successfully pass pre-employment drug test, lifting evaluations and background checks.
Loparex is an equal opportunity employer.