Showing 1 location
2813 Wall Ave
Ogden, UT 84401, USA
- Track, support and process customer charges through Accounts Receivable invoicing in SAGE X3. Further, ensure all shipping activities have been transacted in SAGE X3 ensuring appropriate documentation (i.e. bill’s of lading, etc…).
- Reconcile and process accounts payable related to freight and third-party logistics (3PL) charges ensuring the appropriate matching of accruals
- Maintain fixed asset ledger for Veracity, Inc. including depreciation
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of inventory by supporting and reconciling inventory monthly at Veracity and other 3PL sites..
- Coordination of inventory counts including cycle count programs and periodic physical inventory counts including quarterly and year end counts.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all monthly financial information for Veracity Inc. Responsible for general ledger reconciliation. In addition, responsible for reconciliation of freight accrual account for Alphia, Inc. Further, tracking of key performance indicators (i.e. headcount, facility and personnel costs, etc…).
- Coordinate and prepare annual budgets by working with Corporate Accounting and VP, Logistics. Further, from time to time, prepare forecasts and reforecasts as required.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the general ledger structure and various systems used (i.e. SAGE X3, Royal 4)
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assists with coordination of annual audit, and any other special audits, throughout the year.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to various inquiries regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- General working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) in the United States.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Previous experience with computerized ERP (SAGE X3) system preferred. A level of proficiency with computerized accounting systems is highly preferred including a familiarity with databases (i.e. SQL).
- Must be able to pass a credit check along with a criminal background check.