Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company that offers you more… including the opportunity to earn an ECE college degree for free!
Are you a natural teacher or caregiver for young children? If building a love of learning is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you! We are hiring early childhood teachers.
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
This role has the following employment benefits:
- Health Care
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Create and implement hands-on activities based on your observations of children’s interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree required
- Must be Colorado ECT qualified
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting
The compensation for this role is between $13.00 and $15.00 an hour.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. Applications are open only to those who meet minimum qualifications.