Monday, July 19, 2021
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media
assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S.,
and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with
more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing
services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which
are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events
business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Online - Sr Campaign Manager
The Senior Campaign Manager owns the relationships and communication with the digital advertising business units they are assigned. Mastery of the digital workflow between business unit and ad operations is required to provide end-to-end advertising campaign management. This position is responsible for ensuring campaigns and creative are executed on-time, accurately, monitored and delivered successfully.
- Business Unit Ownership & Communication: Campaign managers will own the relationship with the business units they have been assigned and will be the primary communicator from ad operations. Campaign managers should be able to handle many questions/issues as they arise without having to escalate to their Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Business Unit / Digital Ad Ops Workflow: Campaign Managers will have mastered the digital workflow that connects the business units they support and the ad servers we maintain to fulfill buys across the Gannett ad network.
- Campaign Scheduling: Must fully understand all aspects of the ad servers and how to appropriately schedule campaigns.
- Creative Scheduling: Must fully understand all aspects of the ad servers, ad specs, creative templates and ad tags to ensure proper execution of creative elements to campaigns.
- Delivery Management: Must have in depth knowledge of ad server delivery logic to troubleshoot delivery issues and provide effective solutions to manage campaign delivery in full.
- Urgent Support: Provides urgent support to their business units as requested.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or technical related field
- 2 + years of working experience in Ad serving platforms or Ad trafficking (Google Ad Manager)
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at once
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience in digital ad serving technologies
- Media Experience a plus
Gannett Co., Inc.is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.