Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Support the Cash Management function, including consolidation and reporting of cash balances, execution of cash movement, support for Foreign Currency transactions, administration of bank access, authorized signers and required periodic bank documentation requirements.
Job responsibilities include:
- Review and update cash positions daily to ensure sufficient liquidity to meet operating needs. Report cash balances to HQ Treasury for periodic reporting and analysis.
- Leverage capabilities of a treasury management software system, Excel and web based bank platforms for most cash management activities.
- Central point of contact for requests from local finance, AP & AR, Tax and HQ Treasury (e.g. bank statements, remittance support, generate manual payments as needed, etc.). Review, resolve and/or coordinate workflow of requests to the central group mailboxes.
- Process treasury related manual payments.
- Coordinate review and approval from Manager or Director Global Treasury for all direct debits and standing orders and communication to banks.
- Prepare and request foreign currency transactions as needed and assist with cash movements.
- As needed, update cash flow forecasts as to ensure future liquidity requirements are met and to optimize cash planning for working capital needs, repatriation, investments, etc. Request input and local requirements from treasury, tax, local controllership and Global Finance Organization.
- Assist global treasury team for execution of intercompany loans to meet local liquidity requirements.
- Assist with administration of electronic access to banks and perform semi-annual review of users and roles.
- Coordinate the semi-annual review of bank signers and bank mandate review.
- Ensure focus on Control environment; assist with internal and external audits as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires up to 2 years of experience in Treasury.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).