Who We Are
Cedar Rapids Toyota has been locally owned since 1969. Thanks to our long-term relationships with customers, we are one of Eastern Iowa's top volume New and Certified Toyota and pre-owned vehicle dealer.
What We Offer
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Additional Flex Benefits
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail new and preowned vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
- Understand and deliver on specific employer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Seeking Full and Part Time employees. Benefits based on Full or Part-time position.
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please Apply In Person with Resume or click apply now to email HR.