Content SRE EPM - Media Services Program Management
New York City , New York , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jul 20, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200259808
- 5 years + of relevant experience in Technical Project Management - preferably Engineering, Infrastructure or Software Development Project Management in an Site Reliability engineering and / or DevOps environment.
- Manage and effectively communicate the scope, effort, goals and milestones of a program to the teams, stakeholders and leadership
- Manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across teams to identify and mitigate risks, while managing dependencies to avoid impact to the program.
- Drive internal process improvements across teams, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects with a focus on efficiency, performance, and scalability
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and drive accountability through project planning and strong interpersonal skills
- Develop robust engineering delivery measurements, maintaining high quality deliverables while managing scope and timelines.
- Drive accountability and ownership in a fast paced environment across a dynamic team through project planning and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record not just in delivering programs, but also in driving strategic SRE initiatives across an organization.
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills to ensure timely delivery of a program
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise and credible manner.
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to address and lead the discussion of a large number of individuals to keep them focussed on the topic of presentation.
Apple Media Content EPM is responsible for driving the delivery and running a diverse set of services that ingest, transform and manage all media content across products like the App Store including a brand new iOS app or destined for the App Store or a new Developer service that will allow the next big app to be launched. As a part of driving initiatives you will be working closely with the engineering teams to roll out exciting services on our various platforms and ensure the systems are highly available, fast and efficient. . In this role, you will provide provide leadership, guidance and transparency throughout the program lifecycle, and ensure program deliverables meet the expectations with the highest quality. This role offers the opportunity to work in fast-paced environment where both individual drive and team collaboration are key.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent (5+ years of relevant experience in a large-scale environment)