Senior Quality EPM Manager Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jul 16, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200266384
- Minimum 5 years of leading teams including experience evaluating annual performance and planning compensation.
- Minimum 5 years of program, project or product management in software development. PM certification preferred.
- Expert knowledge of program/project management tools such as strategic frameworks, change management, dependency management, and risk management.
- Experience crafting and leading strategic planning. Skilled at articulating not just the how, but also the why.
- Shown strength in position of leadership. Ability to mobilize, encourage, and lead both internal and external and cross-functional teams without direct management authority.
- Solid understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process including comprehending business and functional requirements, developing detailed technical designs, and implementing testable solutions when needed.
- Extraordinary influencer who is outstanding at connecting the dots at the organization, strategy, program and project levels.
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions among senior leaders and executives based on evolving priorities. Able to ask the right questions and challenge status quo.
The Apple Media Products Quality Office is seeking a highly organized and motivated Quality EPM Manager, to support one of the fastest growing areas of Apple. You will lead a team of QA EPMs supporting AMP Engineering and delivering high-quality products and services to Apple's customers. You will also identify and drive internal initiatives that enable the AMP Quality organization to scale efficiently. Well qualified candidates will have experience in leadership, self-driven, have a passion to solve complex problems, be a quick learner with willingness to flex into new areas, and have strong relationship building skills. We are looking for someone with exceptional executive-level communication skills, who is comfortable taking initiative, can lead a team through ambiguity and influence senior-level leaders through change management and driving process improvements. As an AMP Quality EPM Manager, you will drive important aspects of a project lifecycle - including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation. Understand AMP Quality's strategic priorities and engage in conceptualization and planning of initiatives to craft their execution. Mobilize and lead cross-functional engineering teams through execution, launch, and implementation of initiatives. Drive and maintain senior leadership engagement and alignment, facilitating and supporting key decisions. Implement standard methodologies and processes (e.g. for planning, resource needs/management, schedule management and communications) and help drive adoption of them throughout the organization.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree in Design, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.