Sales Team Lead- Retail Customer Care
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jul 9, 2021
Role Number: 200265107
Home Office: Yes
At Apple, we believe diligent work in a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and encourage. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! This position will be located on our campus in Austin, Texas or home-based across any city in the US.
- Sales experience in a contact center environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a customer service environment, preferred
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences and results through team development
- Highly analytical/creative problem solver
- Strong decision-making skills and sound judgment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
As a Sales Team Leader, you are responsible for leading a team to create an outstanding experience through hands-on strategic leadership and direction. This team will provide pre-sales support to Consumer, Education and Business customers. You will build and inspire high-performing teams made up of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop and get support! Roles and Responsibilities include: -Meet overall call monitoring goals -Support employees' success through performance management -Participate in hiring and training development as needed -Perform HR and administrative duties -Hold weekly staff meetings -Conduct employee one on one's and yearly focal reviews -Define goals and expectations for direct reports -Measure and report attainment of goals
Education & Experience
A/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred
- At-Home Requirements:
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 2 megabits upload) from a reliable provider.
- If you live in Colorado, please click here . This disclosure is required by Colorado law and only applies to Colorado residents.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.