Location: 5120-Houston Hauling MainOfc
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR)for our site in Humble, TX. This is a very fast paced position similar to a call center position typically handling 70+ calls a day.
A successful CSR must understand the Waste Connections business so they can resolve various types of customer issues. Customer Service Representatives must show empathy and sensitivity to the customer regarding the issue at hand. This position is Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm. On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401K, vacation, and year round stable work.
Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
- Answer phone calls from customers and assist with their questions or concerns. Work to resolve any problems they raise concerning service or billing.
- Sell commercial front load and temporary roll-off service.
- Support existing accounts and ensure retention of them.
- Work with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service.
- Accurately escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Proactively communicate with or respond to customers in support of Company pricing initiatives.
- Type 40+ wpm.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Be self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Some sales experience is be a plus.
- Excellent communication, listening, computer, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time & interpersonal skills.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)