Do you have a passion for helping others?
Sodexo is seeking an Administrative Operations Support Specialist for GSK located in Collegeville, PA. This position will support multiple GSK sites up and down the East coast.
The successful candidate will:
- have a proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint);
- assist with recruiting and onboarding of new hires;
- the ability to organize data and reports from multiple internal software systems;
- high degree of attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- work as a team player and can work independently;
- demonstrate the initiative to seek solutions, resolve issues and have a hunger to grow and develop in this role;
- strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who are:
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint;
- experience working within an HR department is preferred;
- previous administrative experience of 2-4 years;
- detail oriented, flexible, and have ability to manage multiple priorities;
- have excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
The Operations Support Specialist will assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues. Will also assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort. Assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products. Works with other departments for vendor and product compliance. Be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day. May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.