Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ is looking for a Catering Manager 2
The Catering Manager will be supporting the food catering events within the hospital. Cooper University Hospital is a 635 licensed beds, trauma acute care facility with over 140 Non union employees. Catering spend about $300K (cost) on the low end. High end catering skills required. Chef manager experience a plus as this person may help expedite reading orders to the chef during the busy lunch hours.
Cooper University Healthcare, 650 Licensed bed trauma acute care facility. Non-union. Supervises two employees. Assists with other duties outside of catering responsibilities including maintaining company van, inspections, performs weekly/monthly inspections; assists with retail/cafeteria when necessary; works with clients directly. Approximately 400-500K per year in catering.
The successful candidate will have Strong Leadership and Team Building Skills and be student centric. This position plays an integral part in insuring that we consistently deliver our services to meet or exceed their expectations.
The Catering Manager 2 will be responsible for client contact, event dining planning, pricing, negotiation, coordination and implementation of catered dining arrangements. Position includes responsibility for catering revenue growth, exceptional customer service, and exceeding customer and client expectations in the area of catering services.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced catering manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- identify internal/external customer needs and expectations;
- ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met;
- educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers and promote partnerships;
- promote a customer/client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs; and
- coordinate all unit catering initiatives to drive sales growth and track results.
Your success will be measured by your ability to:
- maintain and improve service level resulting in increased customer satisfaction;
- ensure all HAACP standards are followed; and
- demonstrate resourcefulness and quick responsiveness to client and customer requests.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent leadership/team building skills
- The ability to handle catering at all levels from students to executives
- Professional demeanor is required