Have a passion for excellence, and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference!
We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
Sodexo University segment is seeking Catering Manager 3 for Jackson State University located in Jackson, Mississippi. The successful candidate will have Strong Leadership and Team Building Skills and be student centric. This position plays an integral part in insuring that we consistently deliver our services to meet or exceed their expectations.
Relocation Is Available
The Catering Manager will execute on-trend events from coffee service to VIP dining events. The Catering Manager will be responsible for client contact, event dining planning, pricing, negotiation, coordination and implementation of catered dining arrangements. Position includes responsibility for catering revenue growth, exceptional customer service, and exceeding customer and client expectations in the area of catering services.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced catering manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- identify internal/external customer needs and expectations;
- ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met;
- educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers and promote partnerships;
- promote a customer/client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs; and
- coordinate all unit catering initiatives to drive sales growth and track results.
Your success will be measured by your ability to:
- maintain and improve service level resulting in increased customer satisfaction;
- ensure all HAACP standards are followed; and
- demonstrate resourcefulness and quick responsiveness to client and customer requests.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent leadership/team building skills
- The ability to handle catering at all levels from students to executives
- Professional demeanor is required