As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges. You're also an expert at implementing solutions.
We are currently seeking a Traveling Chef Manager to support our district communities in the Central and Western New York areas. We are seeking, highly motivated, and innovative culinary professionals with experience in high volume environments of 5 million managed volume or more, and experience managing large teams with multiple priorities.
The successful candidate will:
- travel to locations needing operational support and leadership;
- provide assistance in financial oversight of an account, including budgeting and reporting;
- provide technical training and expertise, coaching and leadership to the culinary/ production teams while working side by side in the operation as needed;
- ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards;
- be comfortable with varing assignments as assigned by manager
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- have culinary experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.