As an aspiring Chef you want to enhance the lives of others.
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Regional Operations Support Chef Manager to support Senior Living accounts in the Northeast region of US. The ideal candidate will reside in the region of Syracuse, New York. This position requires extensive travel with typical work schedule being 10 days on with 4 days off ; 5 days on with 2 days off for local travel.
This is an exceptional career growth opportunity with the strong possibility of moving into a permanent role within the district. As a Regional Operatrions Support Manager, the selected candidate will be eligible to apply to permanent Sodexo positions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- food production experience, will be hands on with cooking;
- the ability to train and mentor kitchen staff;
- strong management skills;
- the ability to work collaboratively with teams;
- knowledge of compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service; and
- proficient computer skills.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.