Nourish has a great Chef Manager opportunity at Letterman Digital Arts Center (LDAC) in San Francisco, California. Each day, Nourish Inc.'s expert in-house chefs design their menus based on the highest possible percentage of seasonally available organic, non-GMO ingredients The Executive Chef 1 will have total culinary responsibilities including the supervision of hourly staff with a focus on amazing food.
The Chef Manager will be the top manager at this small location and have total culinary and financial responsibilities at the Cafe. Our ideal candidate will be innovative and driven to create memorable cafe experiences while staying focused on the big picture of running the account.
- build and maintain successful relationships with client
- have oversight of daily operations
- deliver high-quality food service
The ideal candidate has:
- a solid culinary background
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards
Accrue paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.