Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day
Sodexo, a world-wide leader in quality of life services, is seeking a Client Executive II, Queens Medical Center HI - Oahu/Big Island. Candidate must live on Oahu. Prior business experience working in the Hawaii market preferred, hospital and healthcare knowledge preferred. Working experience with a union environment. Travel on Oahu by company or personal car; inter-island travel. Client is one hospital system with 3 locations. Manages Food, Environmental Services, Service Response Center and Patient Transport.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The managed volume of this Client Executive is $40M and 3 locations with responsibilities that include:
- Working closely with client managers, supported by dedicated Sodexo finance manager, project managers, HR Director, Division President, CFO and supply chain representative.
- Coordinating and directing all activities including financial performance, client retention, policy compliance, and employee training and development.
- Works with clients and RVP in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
- Develops a business plan and budget for the assigned accounts in conjunction with the account GM.
- Delivering and maintaining financial results.
- Experience in food contract management as well as working multiple sites.
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Strong working knowledge of the local market with healthcare knowledge preferred.
- Excellent client communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen with knowledge of P&Ls, managing hourly labor
- Demonstrated success in contract management, able to drive results against KPIs.
- Strong data analytics knowledge and able to think strategically to use this data to make decisions and recommendations to clients.
- Strategic planning skills to grow business in the market.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits