Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham located in Needham, MA. This 58 bed acute care community hospital is part of the Beth Israel Lahey Health system. The selected candidate will have both clinical and food service management responsibilities.
The successful candidate will:
- manage the clinical nutrition program within Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham;
- supervise two Registered Dietitians;
- provide direct patient care on a variety of units ~50% of the time;
- have food service management responsibilities;
- work every 4th weekend as the manager on duty;
- drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects;
- provide training and education to the food service staff, as well as interdisciplinary healthcare professionals; and
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team and assist in food service management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- be a Registered Dietitian with acute care experience;
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and
- have a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care;
Learn more about BIDeac Needham visit: https://www.bidneedham.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!