Sodexo's Senior Living business segment is seeking a Client Life Cycle Manager / Client Success Director
This is a remote role that can reside near any major airport - prefrence would be North East
Sodexo's Senior Living business segment is seeking a Client Life Cycle Manager / Client Success Director who will drive retention and enable sustainable/profitable growth by ensuring execution of 'one plan' for all contracts in the assigned portfolio. Reporting to the VP, Business Development, the Client Life Cycle Managers/ Client Success Director will collaborate and drive Operations to elevate partnerships with clients, facilitate development of District Managers/Client Executives from a purely execution focused mind-set to a client/consumer-centric growth mindset, and act as project managers to ensure quality and execution of 'One Plans' for each contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track execution of relationship management and operations activities through accounts' 'One Plans' by ensuring completion of Transition Meetings, Annual Expectation Meetings (AEMs), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), etc.
- Ensure quality of relationship management activities
- Counsel Operations on relationship management best practices
- Provide direct relationship management support during key contract milestones
- Provide direct relationship management support to distressed accounts
- Experience in leadership roles with ability to influence and effect change in a matrixed organization
- Experience managing teams and multiple concurrent processes
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience and ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams
- Sodexo experience is a plus, as is prior Healthcare industry experience
- Experience and active participation in Operations and Sales Processes
- Deep understanding of industry, client, and consumer pain points
Colorado Pay act: this role has a range of: 92,000 - 217,000
Drive retention and enable sustainable/profitable growth by ensuring execution of 'one plan' for all contracts in assigned portfolio
Collaborate and drive operations to elevate partnerships with clients, resulting in demonstrable value for both organizations
Facilitate development of District Managers/Client Executives from a purely execution focused mind-set to a client/consumer-centric growth mindset
Act as project manager to ensure quality and execution of 'One Plans' for each contract.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.