You are a strategic, innovative Soft Services Facilities leader ready to help clients optimize their business.
Sodexo is seeking a Conference Services Manager at a location in Philadelphia, PA. Join a dynamic team at a local fortune five hundred pharmaceutical company.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Conference Services Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Direct manager for Meeting Services team
- Audio Visual Support and troubleshooting
- Meeting specialist supervision
- Conference room booking
- event management/planning for clients
- EMS System administration
- Oversight and management of third party vendor services
- Audio-Visual supply/installs
- Printer service
- Pest control
- Country Carts
- Assorted Soft Services management
- Purchase Orders requests and tracking
- Signage management throughout the building
- Site communications champion
- Oversight of safety programs on-site
- safety walks
- near misses
- emergency drills
- Site Wide Emergency communications channels
- Regular communication with client on event and project statuses
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.