Sodexo is seeking a Multi-Unit Controller for our operations at USAA-Insurance. This position will be an in-office position located in San Antonio, TX. Sodexo operates Food and Retail services throughout the USAA Headquarters Campus in San Antonio as well as regional offices in Colorado, Arizona, and Florida. The Multi-Unit Controller will manage all accounting and financial matters for the 20 operations on the HQ Campus reporting to the Resident District Manager. This position will have up to 4 hourly direct reports. The typical schedule will be M-F with limited weekends/evenings.
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE***
Principal responsibility include ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the financial results for both Sodexo and Client.
Manager all accounting and financial matters for a large multi-site account and complex HQ location
Responsibilities include accounts payable/receivable, budget/forecasts, payroll reporting, and inventory
- Data Collection from field - data review, analysis and suggestion of process improvement, review of Financial Service Center spot audits, accounts receivable review, review of new business opportunities
- Oversight and direction of annual budgeting process, financial period close process for all sites, creation and maintenance of area forecasts
- Financial Training and development of Sodexo onsite managers.
- Creation, delivery & presentation of client specific financial reports as needed
- Perform Operating Financial Audits of POS, Cash Handling, Unit Reporting, Inventory
- Manage staff of bookkeepers and data entry personnel
Typical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to interpret, analyze and explain financial information
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, financial process such as cash handling, forecasting/budgeting, audit, contract, billing, reporting
- Ability to apply forecasting techniques, develop and evaluate business goals and strategies
- Knowledge of systems and business software;
- Ability to create complex financial models using Excel
- Knowledge and ability to make future projections and use these projections to help plan future operations.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo: How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact. Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.