As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges. You're also an expert at implementing solutions.
Sodexo is seeking three(3) Digital Solutions Managers - within our Corporate Services Segment to support Twelve Pay, our new Consumer Digital Platform. Two (2) of these positions will be support the East and West Regions of US for Deployment. Based virtually, in close proximity to a major airport, these positions will require up to 75% travel, and One (1) of the positions will support the Activation function, based virtually.
These positions will be core to our new Digital Solutions Team in Corporate Services. Focusing on:
- Account start up and activation
- Training on the new digital ordering/payment platform
- On-site support for deployment, hardware set up, training and both Sodexo team member and consumer on-boarding on how the platform works.
Twelve Pay is part of the Corporate Services strategy to digitize the on-site food-service environment. An all-in-one platform using technology, data, and AI to enhance service delivery and margin. Our new app will enable consumers to buy from our restaurants and retail outlets, or to access delivered-in options at the touch of a button, as well as ordering catering for meetings. The app allows personalized content and tailored promotions and will enable Sodexo to further support offer development and build loyalty. Crucially, it removes shared touch-points and eliminates physical queuing as companies manage social distancing.
We are looking for candidates who will be responsible for:
Digital eCommerce Platform deployment administration and management of the third-party vendor tool, Dynamify, that will include the following:
- Collaborates between team members and other departments on cross-functional initiatives
- Account start up and activation. Creating new user accounts and building client stores
- Training of operations users on menu build, payment, reporting, feedback and customer support tickets
- Assisting on-site teams with the operationalization of the digital platform and redesign of the consumer journey on-site.
- Responsible for on-site deployment and support of the digital ordering/payment platform
- Be the subject matter expert on new digital consumer platform for internal and external audiences
- Manage rights and permissions of users
- Manage rights and permissions for the platform dashboard
The primary function of this role is to support the Omni-Channel Mobile First Digital Platform for Corporate Services to include set-up, configure, troubleshoot connectivity issues, and serve as the liaison to the on-site management team and clients. Other responsibilities include oversight Credit Cards Terminals, and devices that connect to the internet (Kiosks, ePOS, KDS-Kitchen Display Systems). This manager will also monitor and control mobile ordering, customer feedback and support tickets, etc.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Detailed oriented, flexible, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze & resolve issues.
- Experience deploying and managing data within existing POS (point-of-sale) systems
- Experience with Menu Management Systems (FMS and DRIVE (NBO)
- Experience managing consumer communications, feedback and support tickets within a CRM.
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for. Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!
Salary will be around 75K-90K with healthcare benefits, 401k match, PTO and more.