Director, Culinary Solutions - Airline Lounges
Does your background say you are a High-Level Culinarian!
Are you the CULINARY LEADER we are looking for?
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Culinary Solutions to provide leadership to our Airline Lounges. We are seeking a Culinary executive to have the dynamic style of providing our customers a quality experience.
A little bit about Airline Lounge Business:
Away from the hustle and bustle of the airport, the airport lounges are dedicated spaces for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy chef created dishes or order from the full-service bar which serves premium wine and spirits.
Check out more about Airline Lounge Hospitality!
Position Overview: Reporting directly to our Vice President of Hospitality, you will support and direct the culinary solutions for the Airline Lounges segment.
This includes the following key duties:
- Develop long-term culinary innovation strategies and culinary standards that balance consumer and client expectations with pre-determined financial goals.
- Create customized and distinct culinary experiences through comprehensive knowledge of global cuisines.
- Formulate, write, and collaborate on all client partner seasonal menus, signature and curated items.
- Utilize agreed Sodexo food management and transformation platforms.
- Collaborate on all R&D, Sales (RFI - RFP) projects.
- Lead and manage day-to-day & develop culinary talent at all levels within the segment.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and balanced feedback to all culinary team members.
- Support pre-openings, openings, re-starts and new seasonal menu launches.
- Own all Chef - Partner relationships, setting goals and managing all expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee procurement resources within the Airline Lounges segment
- Consider all consumer insights and trends when developing menus
- Create significant menu and food programming "differentiation" between client partners
- Drive culinary program consistency
- Champion food and physical safety programs
- Collaborate with other Sodexo segment culinary teams
This position is a virtual position and requires 50 to 60% travel. The candidate must live near a major airport hub.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.