Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a
Director of Learning and Performance Management Systems.
This is a remote-based leadership role. Candidates can be based in any US location, with a preference for the Central or Eastern time zone.
Are you the one?
Primary Duties include:
- Manages and delivers the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the Learning and Performance System solutions and related processes. Provides organization-wide infrastructure and customer service for Learning and Performance functions. Significant impact to global technical learning delivery now has ownership to lead several key practices and develop them to scale globally.
- Accountable for oversight of upwards of 25 projects, many of which are global in scope. Set and manage strategy across all projects to deliver consistent, effective, and efficient solutions. All projects are technical in nature.
- Manages expectations, negotiates, persuades, and builds strategic relationships with key stakeholders and program sponsors. Influences internal leaders and managers for optimal participation in training programs.
- Manages a $2M eLearning budget supporting more than 85,000 eLearning registrations annually. Includes significant contract management. Accountable for vendor management, including contracts of $300,000+ and global contracts.
- Leads metrics and analytics to measure Learning and Performance programs. Develops dashboard to provide insight to business leaders and display efficiencies, effectiveness, and business outcomes of learning and performance programs.
- Provides supervision and oversight to exempt technical staff charged with the administration and evolvement of HR systems and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree, in lieu of the degree, 5 years of experience plus managerial and/or functional experience.
- Expert level experience with enterprise software - Learning Management System preferred. Experience with HRIS, Cornerstone on Demand, or SuccessFactors a plus.
- Demonstrated success with vendor management and budget management.
- Solid experience in project management,
- Full technical project life cycle experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong consultative and influencing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills - expert excel user.
- Demonstrated success managing technical teams, preferably in a remote capacity.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Learn more about Sodexo's operations
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Compensation: $80,100 - $180,100 Plus bonus
Manages and delivers the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the HR System Solutions and related processes to provide organization wide infrastructure and customer service for Learning and Performance functions. Significant impact to global technical learning delivery, now has ownership to lead several key practices and develop them to scale globally. 25%
Set and manage strategy across all projects to deliver consistent, effective and efficient solutions. All projects are technical in nature. Manages expectations, negotiates, persuades, and builds relationships with key stakeholders and program sponsors. Influence internal leaders and managers for optimal participation in training programs.
Builds and maintains strategic relationships with partners of significant scope, Divisions and HQ Partners (Diversity, Legal, Health & Safety, Service Ops, Client Retention, etc.), and L and P partners to enable effective learning administration. 25%
Accountable for vendor management including contracts of $300,000+ and global contracts. Manages allocation model. 15%
Leads measurement of learning and performance programs. Design of metrics and analytics for efficiencies, effectiveness, and business outcomes in regards to the learning and performance organization for internal team, partners and leaders. 15%
Expert on content and system functionality specific to HRIS systems in use. 20%
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.