*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE*
Work in an environment that appreciates your sense of ownership, mentorship and teamwork.
Sodexo is seeking a Senior District Cheffor West Virginia Universitylocated in Morgantown, WV to oversee all culinary operations and strategies for 5 dining halls, 2 satellite campuses, catering, and new/upcoming retail concepts!As a strong leader, the District Chef will lead the culinary team, support multiple locations on campus, contribute to the success of the account with innovative ideas and consistently work to meet client expectations.
Morgantown is within easy traveling distance of Washington, D.C., to the east, Pittsburgh, PA., to the north, and Cleveland and Columbus, OH, to the northwest!
Sodexo's executive leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about West Virginia Universityat https://www.wvu.edu/ Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs. Working for Sodexo: At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.