Entegra - Enterprise Managing Sales Vice President
This is a remote role and can be located near any major airport
Sodexo/Entegra is looking to add an Enterprise Managing Sales Vice President to the team! Provides leadership to the Enterprise Sales team (6+). Develops the sales strategy and directs the sales process for the Entegra Enterprise Sales Team. Directs and develops the team. Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, account retention, or market growth targets in order to attain overall financial goals. Develops strategic plan to ensure that long-term goals, vision, objectives, and overall direction support corporate long-term goals and objectives. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops business plans and ensures success across all Entegra target segments (Seniors, Hotels & Casinos, Leisure, Restaurants). It is expected that all segments contribute to overall Enterprise team goals.
- Works with Sales Operations team and Marketing team to ensure Enterprise team positions and sells Entegra offerings according to Entegra strategies and supporting Entegra and Sodexo goals and commitments.
- Ensures Enterprise team follows the established processes and protocols developed by Entegra. Ensures team is trained on Same Side Selling and other techniques to optimize new client sales. Ensures all Opportunities are entered and tracked in CEM.
- Practitioner of Same Side Selling or Spin Selling concepts;
- Strong practical knowledge of GPO;
- Strong understanding of food service distribution;
- Solid understanding of procurement practices including e-procurement technologies or P2P systems.
- Experience in both the project management and sales side of running a business
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Extensive knowledge of CRM tools
- Attention to detail and organization skills for honing in on each necessary task
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills
Typical Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of GPO industry, knowledge of Food Industry, understanding of food distributors, experience in one of the following four industry segments: Senior Care; Lodging/Casinos; Sports & Leisure; Restaurants.
- Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA or equivalent highly preferred.
- Basic Management Experience: 5 - 10 years managing a sales team calling on Enterprise Accounts.
- Basic Functional Experience: 10+ years sales experience with Enterprise Accounts, including strong working knowledge of the sales cycle from lead generation to post closing contract implementation to ongoing maintenance of client web of influence.
- Must have strong knowledge of selling skills from discovery to obtaining client commitment and have a firm command of value selling.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
CO equal pay act: this role has a range of, 107,800-251,800