Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic Environmental Services Custodial Manager 2 for Evening Shift (230pm start time) at Florida's #1 rated Hospital., Mayo Clinic, in Jacksonville, FL. The unit includes a 304 bed hospital, Clinical and Administrative buildings along with Research, Dialysis, Sleep Center, and new 180,000 square foot Destination Medical Building. Approximately 2.5 million total cleanable square feet on a beautifully manicured 400 acre campus.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience., in a hospital, healthcare experience preferred but not required;
- have experience managing patient throughput (discharge & transfer cleaning), and/or have experience in a very busy, challenging hospitality environment with high-volume checkouts.
- possess experience possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- can multi-task and set priorities; and/or
- are proficient with computers and other technology.
Learn more about Mayo Clinic at www.mayoclinic.org
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.