Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference.
Sign-on bonus offered! Sodexo is seeking an experienced Environmental Services Manager 2 at Saint Francis Healthcare in Wilmington, DE overseeing a team of 20. This position will oversee a ten hour second shift (2:30pm start time) and functions as the lead manager for the Environmental Services team, which is part of the Trinity Health system. A member of Trinity Health, Saint Francis is a 180-bed acute care facility offering emergency care, cardiology, cancer care, family medicine and women's health among other services. The successful candidate will function as the hospital department head for environmental services and must have a hands-on management approach, strong floor care experience, have a high emphasis on driving employee engagement, and 3+ years of Sodexo ES Management with a progressive track record. Must have solid computer skills with software, email, and hands on floor care experience.
Learn more about the account: https://www.trinityhealthma.org/location/saint-francis-healthcare
This position will motivate staff and maintain cleaning quality to a very high level, while being seen as a visible leader throughout the hospital. Driving client engagement and patient/employee satisfaction is essential for the success of this role, along with subject matter expertise with TRAKKAR, and Sodexo's ES UOS is preferred. This hospital director-level position includes oversite of Sodexo managers and a frontline housekeeping team delivering high-quality services at a very dynamic acute healthcare hospital with a focus on patient satisfaction and client relations. This position supports the hospital mission by providing leadership for our employees in the delivery of a safe and clean environment for our Patients, Customers, and hospital Employees in a variety of settings. The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have solid understanding of Sodexo ES UOS and demonstrated ability to be part of a management team to align operations accordingly
- Have floor care and Operating Room cleaning experience is a strong plus
- Have extensive knowledge/aptitude and demonstrated experience with TRAKKAR and/or SMS (or similar QC/ labor/process management system)
- Exhibit Sodexo's CARES behaviors (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service)
- Exhibit drive and dependability; embrace and support a system approach to Environmental Services.
- Have a proven track record of improving Patient, Employee and Customer Satisfaction
- Possess a focus on contract and process compliance
- Deliver superior results by directing and motivating a team of employees to complete assigned responsibilities while delivering exceptional customer service
Preferred candidates will have management experience in Environmental Services, Housekeeping and/or Custodial Services, excellent customer service skills along with strong computer skills desired. Prior experience with Sodexo programs including Web UFS, CARES, ENGAGE and Gold Checks is desired. The ability to support and build relationships with clients, employees and the local community is mandatory.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Apply online today!