Use your best in class housekeeping/custodial management skills to make a real impact on patient healing.
Sign on bonus offered! Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services Operations Manager 2 at Vidant North, a 204-bed hospital in Roanoke Rapids, NC and part of the 9-hospital Vidant Health System. This position supports this progressive organization by providing leadership for our Environmental team in the delivery of safe, sanitary and innovative services to our patients, customers and hospital employees in a variety of settings. This position, working a split shift (1st/2nd), will support this progressive organization by providing leadership for our Environmental team in the delivery of safe, sanitary and innovative services to our patients, customers and hospital employees in a variety of settings. The Operations Manager position offers a generous salary and benefits, along with a $2,500 sign-on bonus. The successful candidate for this position will:
- Exhibit Sodexo's "CARES" behaviors (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service)
- Have a proven track-record of improving Patient, Employee and Customer Satisfaction
- Have experience with TRAKKAR, SMS, or similar QC/ labor/process management systems.
- Have experience with hospital-based infection prevention cleaning programs.
- Exhibit drive and dependability
- Deliver superior results by directing and motivating a team of employees to complete assigned responsibilities while delivering exceptional customer service
Preferred candidates will have management experience in Environmental Services, Housekeeping and/or Custodial Services, excellent customer service skills along with strong floor care knowledge and computer skills desired. Our Sodexo Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service delivery;
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a health care or hospitality;
- possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program;
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- are proficient with computers and other technology
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.