Sodexo is seeking (3) Executive Chef 1 candidates for a Corporate Services account which is part of a Global strategic account portfolio located in Malvern PA. This candidate will report directly into a General Manager and directly supervise 10-15 Sodexo frontline(hourly) employees. This individual will be responsible for overseeing roughly $1M in annual managed volume. This candidate will manage the daily operations of 3 cafes (full breakfast and lunch). We are looking for a strong culinarian with FOH and BOH skills, strong financial acumen, multi-site experience, and catering experience.
We are looking for a high level Executive Chef who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- passion for food;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo: How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact. Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Hands on chef with a passion for great food and customer service for a premier Corporate Service location in Malvern, PA. Can you deliver amazing food, customer service and leadership? Then you are the right fit for us! Come join our amazing team!