Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference. Sodexo Campus Services is hiring our Executive Chef for the Central Oregon Community College in Bend, Oregon. Enjoy Some Major Holidays and campus breaks OFF! RELOCATION is available for this position for candidates who live more than 90 miles from the unit! The best qualified candidate will excel in customer service, financial accumen and have a strong knowledge of campus catering and retail dining. Driving will be an essential responsibility for this role.
Extensive benefits including: short and long term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness and more insurances, also, we have own credit unions for great rates and financial planning! We offer a Generous Time Off policy, MATCHING 401K Savings Plan, tuition reimbursement, and a host of discounts along with professional support to our employees.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations
- Ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance
- Have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong coaching and employee development skills
- Have a passion for food and innovation
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Central Oregon Community College
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance.